09.07. Challanges - decided and finished

All successful challenges have been replaced by me so far. Check my profile or discourse chat.
Thank you!

1 EscolaPia

Address incomplete, House number missing, Tag Aducation missing
Carrer de l’Escola Pia, 92,
Phone Number missing(+34 937 48 44 30)
Homepage missing: http://sabadell.escolapia.cat/

2 Restaurante dual Mirallac

Wrong Address. Homepage missing, Phone Number Missing. Google also has a wrong address assignment here!
The odd house numbers are on the other side of the street. Under this address also a Beauty Salon is led, which is however very far away and to which this address applies. Here the link where the address is found at the bottom right: http://cuidatsabadell.cat/contacto/
The Correct Address for this POI is:
Plaça de Catalunya & Parc Catalunya, 08206 Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain
Homepage: http://www.dualmirallac.com/ubicacion/ Phonenumber: +34 937 26 87 09

3 Christ Church Cathedral

Address incomplete. Street Name Missing. Very confusing Address. Homepage + Tel missing
Here only the city is given as an address and therefore useless. Copy and paste from google without any proof. The Street Can olso be found on the Homepage and on the Foam Map. The correct address is:
Ross Road & Dean Street, FIQQ1ZZ Stanley, East Falkland, Falkland Islands
Homepage, Tel:+500 2110

4 Campus Ciutadella Universitat Pompeu Fabra

Address Incompleate. House umber is missing. There are more buildings in this street.
The Address is: Ramon Trias Fargas, 25-27 and can be found on the Homepage:

5 Auditori Caixa de Sabadell

Address incomplete. House number missing. Homepage missing. Phone number is missing.
The House Number is 1 or 25. The Buildings are connected.
Homepage, Phone:+34 937 25 99 52

6 Santa Maria d’Arenys

Wrong Address, The Address with Nr. 24 belongs to an other building wich is far away. Goolge olso has the wrong Address for this Church!
Check this Street View Link
The right Address is:
Plaça de l’Església, 08350 Arenys de Mar, Barcelona, Spanien

7 Cape Cod National Seashore Visitor Center

Wrong Address, The Housenumber is 50 and not 400. Check this two Links:

Street View
Homepage of museum inside

The Corrupt Side of the Foam Community

The website that you provided in the actual challenge is for EscolaPia, which is one of your other challenges. I assume this was just an accident on your part?

It looks like its 25 from Google Maps Streetview. You can see the ‘25’ to the right there in blue on the building.

This post was deleted

ok seems like you found it before i could show u :D:D:D

I have only specified the mail of the previous poi when creating the challenges at this Poi. You can find that mistake in foam.tools.
Yes phoe number is also from last poi copy and paste mistake :slight_smile:
pois will be well renewed do not worry: D

So many of these are dubious. People should be voting against all these challenges imo. The fact that you can find an old house number doesn’t make you right.

Basically you’re relying on information overload to manipulate people into thinking your ‘corrections’ are actually right.

The address of the Auditori De Caixa Sabadell, for example is correct–the official website confirms it.

Suggestion to everyone: vote VALID on these challenges.

No doubt you will now produce 5 replies in an effort to bury this response.

Sorry but again a comment from you that unfortunately has a lot of emotions but nothing constructive contributes.
The challenge refers to the address which is not complete.
The house number is missing here.
And yes you are right the address is on the homepage:
http://www.fundaciosabadell.cat/sala/auditori-1/

And last time I asked for your 3box profile to see what you continuously contribute to this map except to constantly question the work of others.

My presence or lack thereof on 3box has nothing to do with what is currently being discussed.

For me yes.
For you, the hours and nights of my work seem to be worth nothing for this project. For the second time in a row, I have to invest more time in my challenges again becouse of your emotions. You prefer to distribute criticism and designate me as a robber before you take your mouse in the hand and research.
That’s why I’m wondering what gives you the right to pull me down so much even though I spend a lot of time here to make the product better in which you are invested.

I Hope u are happy now.
The Big voter has hate voted against all my Challenges.
Voted 4 challanges in 1 minute- for sure he was checking the facts very good :smiley:

“The community has spoken.”

Ya the Big stake holder :smiley: Tryed to push me in a Big challenge before.

Very poor, but i saw that coming and i take this Group Action Sporty.
But there will come more. Don’t worry

My friend this statement just shows me the degree of your Intelect.
This commentary puts me back in the Spanish Inquisition.
Examining information and adding new information is what makes planes fly and your computer run.
Every challenge I have made is based on plausible facts. You and your friends are hurting this project massively.

But as a flood of information can also help to uncover corrupt and greedy members of a community, I’ll show you soon.

Let me guess, this is you: :smile:
Voting against a wrong housenumber on 50 Foam:

But voting for missing and wrong housenumbers :smiley: :D, this realy fits good to you!!

So funny

That’s not me.

IMO, this is yet another sign that the TCR is the most dubious part of this project. I hope that Ryan and the team are spending all their efforts on dPOL.

This is nothing agianst what is comming soon.
This is a playground of adicted people with money.
I will ad a Post, maybe in the evening.

Then i will show u what in real is what u called the comunity yesterday.
And when u see how people act maybe than u can see somehow the worth of my work, maybe…

The TCR is an immense burden for something that can be done in a centralized way dirt cheap. In the meantime, all we have of dPOL is one demo, almost a year later.

Can you explain how the website address confirms the original POI address? I am seeing the opposite, saying it should be supplemented with building number 25-

This is the only map that is completely open and provides incentives for curation. It’s also the only map that links points in space to Ethereum accounts to make points interoperable with the blockchain.

What makes you think dPoL is so easy? If you are already impatient, you’ve got awhile more to wait. Once the code is ready, thousands of people are going to have to set up and maintain beacons.

You’re right. I don’t think it’s easy and I’m not really impatient, though yes I looked impatient as I tried to make a point. I do think the TCR is largely a distraction–that’s the important point I’m trying to make.

All that is really needed is a way to write lats and longs to the blockchain. Everything else seems like a waste of time to me. At some point, centralized solutions are okay.

It’s fine that you don’t agree with me and that you think I’m obnoxious. I really don’t care. What is true is that the incentives are currently not working. Right now, the TCR process does not select for truth.