ERROR: I completed POU but it shows "not complete"

Hello FOAM team,

I completed the POU by following the requirements but it shows as not complete and I can’t transfer FOAM tokens.

Anybody else having same issue?

Hey fractalfunds, we need to update the user guide. If you are seeing POU complete you need to make 1 transfer of any amount of FOAM to an address out side of FOAM to “latch” POU and complete it finally. If you are Signaling above your usage threshold and and then un-signaling under your usage threshold without making an initial transfer it will not “latch”

Hi Ryan, I think I’m running into a similar issue as fractalfunds

So far here’s what I’ve done:

• submitted 10POIs which are currently pending
  • signaled using over half of tokens
  • withdrawn these tokens from the signal

The POU field still shows incomplete though. After completing the above I have attempted to transfer some tokens to an external address to “latch” POU but the transaction doesn’t appear to be going through

Do I need to send the “latch” transaction while half of the tokens are still held in the signaling contract? Or does this have more to do with the 10 POIs not yet being approved?

It should be the first, “while half of the tokens are still held in the signaling contract”.

If you continue to have issues please send us a private message and we can manually help you.

Thanks Ryan, worked perfectly.

Apolgies but it is not clear ttto me yet.
I have added 10 POI succesfully, with >25% of my tokens. I also added one signaling point but it still says “PoU Not Complete”.
What is it that I should do for completion?

Hey Emodis, could you send an email to support@foam.space and we’ll help you out there?

hi, only created 8 POI so tried to send tokens to another address and get

Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [ Reverted ]
ERC-20 Token Transfer Error (Unable to locate Corresponding Transfer Event Logs), Check with Sender.

Hey @azulmarino,

If you completed PoU via Signaling and you are seeing POU complete you need to make 1 transfer of any amount of FOAM to an address out side of FOAM to “latch” POU and complete it finally. If you are Signaling above your usage threshold and and then un-signaling under your usage threshold without making an initial transfer it will not “latch”

I’ve removed the contract address you posted in case it’s tracked back to you

Hi Daryl,

PoU via Signaling - didn’t do this , any documentation ? No idea what to do.
Thx for removing the address.

will read this https://blog.foam.space/foam-signalling-has-launched-b9a966eb0873

POU now complete.
thanks

Great to hear that @azulmarino !