Interested in hearing what people have been brainstorming for potential FOAM Use Cases. Here’s a list of things that I’ve thought ‘Presence Claims’ could be used for:
- Checking in for flights, trains, other transportation arrangements to ensure presence at terminal.
- Social media location verification, to prevent people from lying about their location.
- House arrest enforcement.
- Dating app location verification to prevent catfishing
- In coworking/AirBnB/hotel stays to prove you are at a location and should be metered, or that you are gone.
- in IP geofencing, to prove your jurisdictional presence
- In ridesharing for driver and/or rider to prove pickup and dropoff locations. Also, during ride dispute resolution.
- In augmented reality to access augmented experiences in certain areas.
- Provable delivery of shipped goods for consumers or businesses at all levels of Supply Chain.
- Verifiable routing in trucking/transportation.
What have you thought of?